Friday, August 21, 2009

New day, new me, new blog

I blame Julie and Julia. And Dooce. And spending 24 hours a day with an almost nine month old.

But I have been laying awake at night writing blog entries.

They are filled with witty bon mots about motherhood. Filled!

And eventually, of course, turned into a wildly popular book.

But I couldn't put any of this on my old blog, which is filled with pictures of me and my beautiful boy and would apparently lead to us being kidnapped and/or sold into white slavery if it was made public. And I just felt like the aforementioned bon mots were wasted on a private blog viewed by very very few people.

So I am re-coming out into the blogophere. With fewer details, which presumably makes me seem far less tasty to all those psycho killers, but still interesting to the general public.

What can I say, I have a need to be adored. Or at least have the possibility of adoration.

1 comment:

LeahKS said...

Yes, by the way. Glad you're back. And I didn't discover Etsy until I was into BabyLove myself, but have you seen Regretsy? Some of it is so funny that I'm not so embarrassed to sell some of my stuff on Esty. If these people sell stuff, I will have NO problem getting my paintings sold.