Monday, November 23, 2009

Confession #2: My baby has emo hair

Finn's hair is getting out of control.


It just gets longer and longer, and I am powerless to do anything to stop it.


He's developing a distinct resemblance to Donald Trump.



Except after his nap, when he looks like Trump caught in a windtunnel.



He needs a haircut, I know. But I can't bring myself to pay someone else to do it (plus that just seems like something that's going to end with baby screaming) and I am worried if I do it myself he's going to look either sad or funny, since I can't really cut hair.

So I just let it keep growing, and hope this is somehow a problem that resolves itself. You know, as some things do.

Perhaps in a few months I will be able to do these pictures with some 80s hairband members. He just needs a tiny sweatband to keep it out of his eyes.

1 comment:

Lori E said...

Hi there. I was given some instructions from a guy on Twitter and this is what I did.
1. go to your dashboard and then to Layout and then Edit HTML.

2. Click on Expand Widget. You should then save a copy of your template. I didn't but I must of course tell you to do it. Lol.

3. go to the bottom of the page where it says Revert widget templates to default.

4. I then previewed my blog with the preview button but I can't remember for sure if it showed in the preview or only after I had saved it.

I have a vague memory of doing this twice before it worked. Any way when you are done you can save the template or clear the edits if you don't think it did anything.

Let me know if it works.