Friday, November 20, 2009

Hmmm...and I'm back

Telling, perhaps, that it's been two months since I posted.

Such good intentions, but you know what they say.

But it will be different this time! Different I say!

Why? Blind hopefulness, really. And my son is now old enough to enjoy a Baby Einstein video, which is what he is doing now, thus miraculously giving my two hands to type (as I typed that he walked over and tried to crawl into my lap...it's like he doesn't respect my need to express myself....silly baby).

Also, because I am now obsessed with the blog of another woman I vaguely know. It's so fun and interesting and makes me what to get back to my own blogging. Because I give good blog.

And I'm going through (yet another) phase of trying to convince myself that I can be a mom and have myself somewhat together (despite evidence to the contrary) so now I have a new haircut and visions of myself as someone who wears something other than sweatpants and has a clean house and blogs (and has hobbies, and exercises, and goes on dates with her husband, and good friends, and cooks...oh the list goes on).

So here we are. Small steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks