Monday, January 11, 2010

A very Etsy Christmas

I was a little Etsy obsessed this Christmas.

Pretty much everyone I bought for got something from there. But in my defense? Etsy is awesome.

And so easy to personalize, which I like. Plus buying stuff from there is more involved, which my husband hates but I love (a girl who spends much of her time stuck in her house with a toddler needs an outlet).

Some of my favorite Etsy bought gifts:

My very favorite two presents for my husband, a collage of pictures of him and Finn and pictures of Finn from every month of his first year.







I also got him an art piece made from a picture of Finn, which he says makes Finn look like a Vegas dancer, but I love.

I even got some non Finn related gifts as well, like a UK throw for Kevin’s sister who is a student there and a necklace for my sister with the names of her husband and kids.

All in all, quite successful. Or at least I had fun shopping, which is really the only thing within my control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An absolutely adoable collection of Finn pictures, month by month! He is so darn cute!