Saturday, February 13, 2010

I blame the snow...and molars

These are my reasons for not posting yesterday.

Not great ones, but what are you going to do?

We got an actual amount of snow here, which for Atlanta is pretty...exciting?  odd?  end-of-the-world-esque?

And Finn is getting his molars.

These two things did not combine for an easy evening.

My husband got stuck in North Carolina and I was up a good portion of the night with a fussy, fussy (fussy...fussy...you get the point) baby.

So I blogged mentally, but never quite made it to the computer.

I kept thinking I would do it after Finn was good and asleep, but at the point that actually happened it was very very very late.

All right, enough with the excuses.  I am sure we can all move on.

His Fussiness has continued throughout the day, so I am guessing his mouth is all kinds of painful.  My husband finally got here late this afternoon so at least he is another pair of hands.

We had our early Valentine's Day celebration, which involved some take out and somewhat half hearted gift exchanging.  Although I have no energy to make Valentine's Day into a big deal I sometimes worry that I am setting a bad, no romance precendent and we will eventually be one of those couples who can't be bothered to do anything.  Sigh...

All right.  I am in a tired and funky mood from spending night and day with a tired and funky baby.  I promise more stories/wit/sparkle tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karli K. said...

oof! Teething stinks. Have you tried Baltic Amber jewelry? It's the ONLY thing that worked for Q - I don't know how people get through teething without it!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.