Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yay! Company!

My college roommate, Emily, is visiting.  It is so nice to see her.  So nice to spend time with someone who knows me well and I am so comfortable with.

She is one of the easiest people to talk to I know and although she doesn't have kids yet I feel very able to discuss Finn issues/concern/life with her.

I always have such fun when we're together, although I know when she goes home I get in a funk wishing she lived here, or that I had a similar friend in the area.

But for now I am enjoying the quality time and getting to show off the baby, although I feel like I have to keep saying "he really isn't always this fussy...he's just teething..."

Hopefully she won't hold it against us.

And...it was Valentine's Day, for which we did absolutely nothing.  But I did take a cute photo of my beautiful boy:


So cute...and so much bigger and more person-like than last Valentine's Day:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I had no idea I had gotten so behind on your blog! So much posting this week, glad I checked. :)

Anyway, I'm now in your guest bedroom so it's silly that we're commenting on each other's blogs....BUT just wanted to say how happy I am to be visiting!
I think Finn is adorable, fussy or not.

I better go to bed so I can be ready to see you in the morning!

Wendy said...

I was just thinking that you hadn't posted a picture of Finn in the last little while, then I scroll down and there he is! He is so flippin' adorable and still has those killer eyelashes!